pray for our family

auntcob

Hi all,

My son was diagnosed with CF about two weeks ago and we are still reeling from that news. My 13 year old daughter was hospitalized on Tuesday due to some serious anxiety disorders that resulted in a suicide attempt Monday night. We are a family on the edge................

auntcob

Hi all,

My son was diagnosed with CF about two weeks ago and we are still reeling from that news. My 13 year old daughter was hospitalized on Tuesday due to some serious anxiety disorders that resulted in a suicide attempt Monday night. We are a family on the edge................

auntcob

Hi all,

auntcob

Hi all,

auntcob

Hi all,
<br />
<br />My son was diagnosed with CF about two weeks ago and we are still reeling from that news. My 13 year old daughter was hospitalized on Tuesday due to some serious anxiety disorders that resulted in a suicide attempt Monday night. We are a family on the edge................