pray for our family

I will keep your family in my prayers.Stay positive,with todays technology (drugs,treatments,education)your son has a good chance to live for a long time.Maybe to see a cure one day.By the way I'm 42,transplanted at 40 and my life is just starting over again.God bless and He will take care of everything!!!!!!

Brandon Fitzpatrick,42yo,new lungs and life

I will keep your family in my prayers.Stay positive,with todays technology (drugs,treatments,education)your son has a good chance to live for a long time.Maybe to see a cure one day.By the way I'm 42,transplanted at 40 and my life is just starting over again.God bless and He will take care of everything!!!!!!

<br />
<br /> Brandon Fitzpatrick,42yo,new lungs and life