Prayer request

Tammy15

My daughter 25 first time may be heading ICU. Please keep her in your thoughts. If she leaves us we also loose our 4 yr old grandson to his bio. father

Tammy15

My daughter 25 first time may be heading ICU. Please keep her in your thoughts. If she leaves us we also loose our 4 yr old grandson to his bio. father

Tammy15

Tammy15

Tammy15

JustDucky

Praying for your daughter as well as for the whole family. I wish I had more words of comfort, but know I will be thinking about all of you. Gentle hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

Praying for your daughter as well as for the whole family. I wish I had more words of comfort, but know I will be thinking about all of you. Gentle hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky