Prayer request

Tammy15

Prayer request update

Tnaks everyone. Ended up not in ICU apparently the only reason they thought was they wanted to try a new bi pap a full face mask but all the doctor told her was wanting to put her in ICU and when she asked if she should call her parents he said yes. We are not out of woods yet waiting to see if her co2 level drops but I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone

Tammy15

Prayer request update

Tnaks everyone. Ended up not in ICU apparently the only reason they thought was they wanted to try a new bi pap a full face mask but all the doctor told her was wanting to put her in ICU and when she asked if she should call her parents he said yes. We are not out of woods yet waiting to see if her co2 level drops but I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone

Tammy15

Prayer request update

Tammy15

Prayer request update

Tammy15

Prayer request update

JustDucky

I will keep praying for her...thanks for the updates. I have been wondering how she has been doing. I hope that the BiPAP does the trick for her and that her CO2 levels drop. Sending good vibes and gentle hugs,
Jenn

JustDucky

I will keep praying for her...thanks for the updates. I have been wondering how she has been doing. I hope that the BiPAP does the trick for her and that her CO2 levels drop. Sending good vibes and gentle hugs,
Jenn

JustDucky

Jenn

JustDucky

Jenn

JustDucky

<br />Jenn

M

MiddleAgedLady

Tammy15,

Please keep us updated when you can. What is your daughter's first name?

Praying for y'all,
Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Tammy15,

Praying for y'all,
Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Tammy15,

Praying for y'all,
Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Tammy15,

Praying for y'all,
Joan

M

MiddleAgedLady

Tammy15,
<br />
<br />Please keep us updated when you can. What is your daughter's first name?
<br />
<br />Praying for y'all,
<br />Joan