Prayers request please!!!!

taty05

My 9 year old non cf daughter is in the hospital with the sweane flu, please pray for her, she has been so healthy but now she has the sweane flu and pneumonia, she not even breathing in her own, she was just running yesterday at the park and now she is hooked up to all those machines. Pray for us please.

taty05

My 9 year old non cf daughter is in the hospital with the sweane flu, please pray for her, she has been so healthy but now she has the sweane flu and pneumonia, she not even breathing in her own, she was just running yesterday at the park and now she is hooked up to all those machines. Pray for us please.

taty05

taty05

taty05