Praying for Micah

LouLou

All day I have been thinking about Micah and praying for a smooth, peaceful departure. I'm also thinking of his sweet siblings and parents. Peace and love at this difficult time.

M

Mommafirst

Did I miss a post from Tom? Oh I'm so so sad to see this. Sending prayers to Micah and all his family.

Imogene

Administrator
I missed it too! Dear God, May Tom and Johanna and the children have the strength to live this day with peace. Let them feel the prayers and love of a wide family here and all over the web. Comfort, Jeanne

JennifersHope

My gosh they were on my heart this morning I almost posted about it to see how he was! I guess I should have been praying instead of thinking! Praying now!

JustDucky

Praying for a peaceful journey for Micah as well as comfort for Tom and family. It's days like these that CF leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Gentle hugs....

Jenn 40 wCF

K

katethekid

Sending prayers for Micah and his family. Hugs and Love.

kitomd21

I've been thinking of them often...waiting for a post...when did he post? Prayers for comfort and peace.

LouLou

The family did not post here. I saw it through a friend of a friend on Facebook. I believe in the power of prayer and thought I'd share it with the community because I wanted the family to have our prayers and well wishes. I have no further information.

Imogene

Administrator
Thanks for posting this. I think there is strength in numbers! I know the family feels our love and prayers. They have eight children...so each will have their own needs and responses I am sure.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Tom and Jo have been in my heart. Praying for peace for Micah and for the family.

JENNYC

Prayers going up to a wonderful family. God Bless you all! I can not begin to imagine what you all are going through!