Praying Moms

rosesixtyfive

I don't think this has been a very popular thread, but I wanted to know if there are any moms who would like to pray with me? Today, I would like to pray that all of our children have a great Saturday. That the children and their families have a day that is relatively free of CF concerns. That today be a day that they laugh out any bad bacteria and that their lungs gain a little ground. I pray that all the moms who feel weary have strength today. And that in spite of living with CF, we all be infected with warmth and love. The cruelly silent CF gene passed through our DNA from generation to generation, but you know what else trickled down? Love-blind resolve.
Amen

rosesixtyfive

I don't think this has been a very popular thread, but I wanted to know if there are any moms who would like to pray with me? Today, I would like to pray that all of our children have a great Saturday. That the children and their families have a day that is relatively free of CF concerns. That today be a day that they laugh out any bad bacteria and that their lungs gain a little ground. I pray that all the moms who feel weary have strength today. And that in spite of living with CF, we all be infected with warmth and love. The cruelly silent CF gene passed through our DNA from generation to generation, but you know what else trickled down? Love-blind resolve.
Amen

rosesixtyfive

<br />Amen

JORDYSMOM

I'll pray with you.

Lord, thank you for the friends I've made because of CF, and for their love and support. May we all feel Your strength and comfort as we face the struggles of this disease. Amen

JORDYSMOM

I'll pray with you.

Lord, thank you for the friends I've made because of CF, and for their love and support. May we all feel Your strength and comfort as we face the struggles of this disease. Amen

JORDYSMOM

I'll pray with you.
<br />
<br />Lord, thank you for the friends I've made because of CF, and for their love and support. May we all feel Your strength and comfort as we face the struggles of this disease. Amen

CJPsMom

Although this post is a little dated...I'd like to update it.

I'll join you in this. My prayer for today is that all of our little ones (no matter their age), gain weight and maintain the weight that seems to be so critical to their health and that we all have excellent upcoming clinic visits.

CJPsMom

I'll join you in this. My prayer for today is that all of our little ones (no matter their age), gain weight and maintain the weight that seems to be so critical to their health and that we all have excellent upcoming clinic visits.

CJPsMom

<br />
<br />I'll join you in this. My prayer for today is that all of our little ones (no matter their age), gain weight and maintain the weight that seems to be so critical to their health and that we all have excellent upcoming clinic visits.