pregnancy questions.

wood3179

I had 90% when I got pregnant and it took about 8 months. Then I had to go on bedrest at 5 months and still had my daughter early. She was born at 34 weeks, but we are both doing great now! She is healthy and actually in the 95 percentile and I got my FEV back up!

wood3179

I had 90% when I got pregnant and it took about 8 months. Then I had to go on bedrest at 5 months and still had my daughter early. She was born at 34 weeks, but we are both doing great now! She is healthy and actually in the 95 percentile and I got my FEV back up!

wood3179

wood3179

wood3179