pregnancy questions.

flossymay

so i have read alot of pregnancy stories.
alot of people have better chances of gettin pregnant if they're fev-1 is higher then 50%.
how many people that had fev1 of higher then 50% got pregnant naturally? and who had to have help?

flossymay

alot of people have better chances of gettin pregnant if they're fev-1 is higher then 50%.
how many people that had fev1 of higher then 50% got pregnant naturally? and who had to have help?

flossymay

flossymay

flossymay

<br />alot of people have better chances of gettin pregnant if they're fev-1 is higher then 50%.
<br />how many people that had fev1 of higher then 50% got pregnant naturally? and who had to have help?

Kristen

Hmmm...I've never heard that before. Although, if a person is sick, they may not ovulate regularly. I have heard that people with a higher FEV1 usually do better during pregnancy, but I haven't heard they have an easier time getting pregnant.

I know, in my case, it's not true anyway - My FEV1 is over 110% and we have not been able to get pregnant on our own.

Kristen

Hmmm...I've never heard that before. Although, if a person is sick, they may not ovulate regularly. I have heard that people with a higher FEV1 usually do better during pregnancy, but I haven't heard they have an easier time getting pregnant.

I know, in my case, it's not true anyway - My FEV1 is over 110% and we have not been able to get pregnant on our own.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

<br />
<br />I know, in my case, it's not true anyway - My FEV1 is over 110% and we have not been able to get pregnant on our own.

S

semperfiohana

my fev1 was in the mid 50s when i got pregnant. they say that they like you fev to be i think around 70ish because you are healthier in general. we had no help outside of robtussin and ovulation test strips in getting pregnant.

S

semperfiohana

my fev1 was in the mid 50s when i got pregnant. they say that they like you fev to be i think around 70ish because you are healthier in general. we had no help outside of robtussin and ovulation test strips in getting pregnant.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

flossymay

your right. i said that wrong. i guess i mean, the higher the FEV1 the better the chances are. but i guess that isnt true. i have heard of people with high FEV1's not being able to get pregnant. everybody is diff. i guess it depends on the person.

flossymay

your right. i said that wrong. i guess i mean, the higher the FEV1 the better the chances are. but i guess that isnt true. i have heard of people with high FEV1's not being able to get pregnant. everybody is diff. i guess it depends on the person.

flossymay

flossymay

flossymay