Price of the Vest

anonymous

Hello Everyone!

I am a H.R. Manager and am researching the coast of "The Vest" One of our employees granddaughter has CF and the company would like to purchase a vest for her. Can anyone give me an estimate as to how much one of these vest costs? I have looked everywhere, but cannot seem to find an answer.

Thanks so much!

Lisa

anonymous

Hello Everyone!

I am a H.R. Manager and am researching the coast of "The Vest" One of our employees granddaughter has CF and the company would like to purchase a vest for her. Can anyone give me an estimate as to how much one of these vest costs? I have looked everywhere, but cannot seem to find an answer.

Thanks so much!

Lisa

anonymous

Hello Everyone!

Thanks so much!

Lisa

anonymous

last time I was told about $16,000, but they may be able to give it at a discounted rate....contact Hill Rom and they will work with you.

anonymous

last time I was told about $16,000, but they may be able to give it at a discounted rate....contact Hill Rom and they will work with you.

anonymous

donnadee

I just recently got my vest, my insurance paid for it. I believe the rep said it was between $16,000 and $17,000. I alson got mine from Hil-Rom.

donnadee

I just recently got my vest, my insurance paid for it. I believe the rep said it was between $16,000 and $17,000. I alson got mine from Hil-Rom.

donnadee

Fruity

That's wonderful that you are willing to buy one! Like everyone else said, contact hill rom. They are an awesome company and will help you in any way possible. The insurance estimated $14,000 for us, and hill rom is the only reason we got one, because they fought the fight with the insurance company for us.

Good luck!

Ceci

Fruity

That's wonderful that you are willing to buy one! Like everyone else said, contact hill rom. They are an awesome company and will help you in any way possible. The insurance estimated $14,000 for us, and hill rom is the only reason we got one, because they fought the fight with the insurance company for us.

Good luck!

Ceci

Fruity

Good luck!

Ceci

anonymous

The Respirtech vest runs approx. $13,000.
I assume the family doesn't have any type of insurance that will help cover this?
What about state-aid type insurance, has anyone had them cover a vest for yourself?

anonymous

The Respirtech vest runs approx. $13,000.
I assume the family doesn't have any type of insurance that will help cover this?
What about state-aid type insurance, has anyone had them cover a vest for yourself?