pricing question

tms122

I have a 105 model that I may be looking to dispose of. It functions perfectly normal and shows no signs at all of wear. the problem is that it has over 1000 hours on it. Is this of any value to anyone with those hours? If so, what could I expect to get for it?

Printer

tms:

Before you sell this, I would be sure of ownership. Most of us have the "Vest" on a lease through our health insurance company.

Bill

Printer

tms:

Sorry, I was just attempting to save you from additional expense down the road. If it were on a lease and you did sell it, you would be liable for reimbursing Hill-Rom.

Good luck,

"filler"

tms122

Thanks. That's a good thing to be aware of, but it doesn't apply to me thankfully.So back to my original question, anyone have any ideas what it's worth?

tms122

Thanks for the responses. To put this in another context, since the hours on this unit are considerably higher than the others I have seen on the market, what have people found to be the typical life span on one of these?

Barak

The price range you are offering is fine,It isn't too much because my friend bough a vest machine a while back and he bought it in about 11k so your price is quite decent,Hope the condition is fine and you get the appropriate price of it.Good luck!