PTC124 (Ataluren)

missT

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has started phase three trial yet for Ataluren? My CF center is not on board yet. I was wondering what has been experienced.

missT

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has started phase three trial yet for Ataluren? My CF center is not on board yet. I was wondering what has been experienced.

missT

missT

missT

Liza

Hi, Did you know you can look and see what centers are doing the trial? I don't know of anyone that is on it. I wonder too myself. I know they are supposed to be doing it at Lucille Packard at Stanford because I actually thought about trying to get Rachel into it and just go back and forth but it's really just too far.

Liza

Hi, Did you know you can look and see what centers are doing the trial? I don't know of anyone that is on it. I wonder too myself. I know they are supposed to be doing it at Lucille Packard at Stanford because I actually thought about trying to get Rachel into it and just go back and forth but it's really just too far.

Liza

Liza

Liza

sweetpea21

Hi I went through screening about 3 weeks ago and I just got started with the trial yesterday.The medicine is a powder that can be mixed with water and I have to drink it 3 times a day. The study is blind so I do not know if I am getting the real medicine or placebo.The study will last 48 weeks.

My center is not participating in the trial so I have to drive 4 hours every 8 weeks to get to a center that is.

sweetpea21

Hi I went through screening about 3 weeks ago and I just got started with the trial yesterday.The medicine is a powder that can be mixed with water and I have to drink it 3 times a day. The study is blind so I do not know if I am getting the real medicine or placebo.The study will last 48 weeks.

My center is not participating in the trial so I have to drive 4 hours every 8 weeks to get to a center that is.

sweetpea21

sweetpea21

sweetpea21

<br />
<br />My center is not participating in the trial so I have to drive 4 hours every 8 weeks to get to a center that is.

missT

yes, my center is involved-St Vincents in NYC but they might be closing the hospital due to financial problems so when I asked they said that some centers are up and running already (not mine). I have the X mutation which is only in 10% of CFer's and R114H. I am going to def enroll in the trial. I am very anxious because I am reading about the other results of the VX drugs in trial that help f508 and the G mutation and I am hoping that Ataluren can save my lung function. Any comments about the drug would be helpful.

missT

yes, my center is involved-St Vincents in NYC but they might be closing the hospital due to financial problems so when I asked they said that some centers are up and running already (not mine). I have the X mutation which is only in 10% of CFer's and R114H. I am going to def enroll in the trial. I am very anxious because I am reading about the other results of the VX drugs in trial that help f508 and the G mutation and I am hoping that Ataluren can save my lung function. Any comments about the drug would be helpful.

missT

missT

missT