PTC124

princessjdc

Well not exactly a "cure" but it will help eliminate some of the effects of CF to an extent. With PTC124, I feel they are possibly getting a lot closer to a cure. From what I know of I dont believe they have anything in trial or out for other mutations besides the nonsense one which is in trial right now, sorry, but Im sure that they are in the making of trying to invent a med for the other mutations, give it time and you will start to see other trials going on for other mutations.

princessjdc

Well not exactly a "cure" but it will help eliminate some of the effects of CF to an extent. With PTC124, I feel they are possibly getting a lot closer to a cure. From what I know of I dont believe they have anything in trial or out for other mutations besides the nonsense one which is in trial right now, sorry, but Im sure that they are in the making of trying to invent a med for the other mutations, give it time and you will start to see other trials going on for other mutations.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc