Question 2

Tammy15

Well for our family we had two centers about the same distance apart from our house, about 1 1/2 hr we chose the place that was closest to other family members so that when hospital stays ocurred we would have some place to stay. But it would be nice to have one place that you can go to to see doctors qualifications, how long been with the clinic and psooibly some patinet comments

Tammy15

Well for our family we had two centers about the same distance apart from our house, about 1 1/2 hr we chose the place that was closest to other family members so that when hospital stays ocurred we would have some place to stay. But it would be nice to have one place that you can go to to see doctors qualifications, how long been with the clinic and psooibly some patinet comments

Tammy15

Tammy15

Tammy15

regina65

I am very lucky with getting the right cf doctor. She's only 50 miles from my house. The hospital itself could use some work. (its a learning hospital) We started out at childrens hospital where the sweat test was done . Then went to UAMS from there. You just have to watch everything to make sure they stick to the rules they give you. (isolation room and wearing the getup) I am fixing to change my pcp he knows very little about cf and less about the bacteria i have growing. Unless he wants to catch up then he's a keeper but otherwise he is out
regina/44/w/cf/cepacia/mrsa

regina65

I am very lucky with getting the right cf doctor. She's only 50 miles from my house. The hospital itself could use some work. (its a learning hospital) We started out at childrens hospital where the sweat test was done . Then went to UAMS from there. You just have to watch everything to make sure they stick to the rules they give you. (isolation room and wearing the getup) I am fixing to change my pcp he knows very little about cf and less about the bacteria i have growing. Unless he wants to catch up then he's a keeper but otherwise he is out

regina65

regina65

regina65

<br /> regina/44/w/cf/cepacia/mrsa

C

cfpatience

When I can choose the hosp or doctor(not insurance mandated), I usually check them out through others references. I usually check with other doctors and friends.

There should be a public web site where people can post there experiences with hospitals or doctors good or bad without fear of repercussions.

Doctors intentionally committing malpracatice should be stripped of privliges from further practice in any state.

C

cfpatience

When I can choose the hosp or doctor(not insurance mandated), I usually check them out through others references. I usually check with other doctors and friends.

There should be a public web site where people can post there experiences with hospitals or doctors good or bad without fear of repercussions.

Doctors intentionally committing malpracatice should be stripped of privliges from further practice in any state.

C

cfpatience

C

cfpatience

C

cfpatience

<br />
<br />There should be a public web site where people can post there experiences with hospitals or doctors good or bad without fear of repercussions.
<br />
<br />Doctors intentionally committing malpracatice should be stripped of privliges from further practice in any state.