Question 2

fourkidsmom

Research them, the hsopital we go to is actually out of our network so our insurance only pays 50% of the costs, yet we could go to a closer hospital that our insurance would pay 80% of the costs, but we feel the hospital we go to is the better one.

fourkidsmom

Research them, the hsopital we go to is actually out of our network so our insurance only pays 50% of the costs, yet we could go to a closer hospital that our insurance would pay 80% of the costs, but we feel the hospital we go to is the better one.

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

T

tarheel

The first and most convaluded step we always have to take when choosing a doctor/hospital is weather the insurance will cover it or not. It doesn't matter if the doctor is the best in the nation if he's "out of network" and I feel because of this I am denied better medical expertise and advice that I could get if insurance would pay for me to see those doctors.

T

tarheel

The first and most convaluded step we always have to take when choosing a doctor/hospital is weather the insurance will cover it or not. It doesn't matter if the doctor is the best in the nation if he's "out of network" and I feel because of this I am denied better medical expertise and advice that I could get if insurance would pay for me to see those doctors.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel