Question 4

Brad

Yes I have ,and I am still paying on a big one
because I lost my Ins,I keep trying get New Ins.
But I keep hitting the Preexisting condition wall.

Every Company is happy to sell me Insurance,But they
won't allow me to use it for Cf Duh...for 12 to 24 months.

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br />because I lost my Ins,I keep trying get New Ins.
<br />But I keep hitting the Preexisting condition wall.
<br />
<br /> Every Company is happy to sell me Insurance,But they
<br /> won't allow me to use it for Cf Duh...for 12 to 24 months.

T

tarheel

not yet- my parents pay the bills with good insurance and a six figure salary. I worry about getting a job and paying bills (stirctly medical- I dont care if i freeze if i cant get tobi) all the time. It really really concerns me because Pres Elect Obama's first term essentially covers the window of time I still have to be a dependent on my parents plan.

T

tarheel

not yet- my parents pay the bills with good insurance and a six figure salary. I worry about getting a job and paying bills (stirctly medical- I dont care if i freeze if i cant get tobi) all the time. It really really concerns me because Pres Elect Obama's first term essentially covers the window of time I still have to be a dependent on my parents plan.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

kmaried

I haven't had difficulty yet.

I have a good job at a large corporation with a choice of medical plans (that was no coincidence -- I job searched based upon good medical benefits!)

What does concern me though, is I'm getting married in a few months, and I worry I will be a burden to my husband. I know I won't be eligible for a lot of benefits down the road if I can't work, because he's working. I've seen a lot of couples get divorced on paper just not to wind up bankrupt...

kmaried

I have a good job at a large corporation with a choice of medical plans (that was no coincidence -- I job searched based upon good medical benefits!)

What does concern me though, is I'm getting married in a few months, and I worry I will be a burden to my husband. I know I won't be eligible for a lot of benefits down the road if I can't work, because he's working. I've seen a lot of couples get divorced on paper just not to wind up bankrupt...

kmaried

kmaried

kmaried

<br />
<br />I have a good job at a large corporation with a choice of medical plans (that was no coincidence -- I job searched based upon good medical benefits!)
<br />
<br />What does concern me though, is I'm getting married in a few months, and I worry I will be a burden to my husband. I know I won't be eligible for a lot of benefits down the road if I can't work, because he's working. I've seen a lot of couples get divorced on paper just not to wind up bankrupt...

saveferris2009

i have purposely taken the tough road to get a higher education so that i could be more selective with my employment options (with good health insurance) and to open up more employment opportunities should it become harder for me to work as the disease progresses.

i realize CF parents are in a very different situation than CFer's themselves, as CFer's can plan their live with CF whereas for most parents of CFer's the kid with CF was a surprise. But for CFer's, putting all energy, time, resources and effort into gaining an education to open job opportunities is one of the best ways to stay in control of the insurance situation.

saveferris2009

i have purposely taken the tough road to get a higher education so that i could be more selective with my employment options (with good health insurance) and to open up more employment opportunities should it become harder for me to work as the disease progresses.

i realize CF parents are in a very different situation than CFer's themselves, as CFer's can plan their live with CF whereas for most parents of CFer's the kid with CF was a surprise. But for CFer's, putting all energy, time, resources and effort into gaining an education to open job opportunities is one of the best ways to stay in control of the insurance situation.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />i realize CF parents are in a very different situation than CFer's themselves, as CFer's can plan their live with CF whereas for most parents of CFer's the kid with CF was a surprise. But for CFer's, putting all energy, time, resources and effort into gaining an education to open job opportunities is one of the best ways to stay in control of the insurance situation.