Question 6

saveferris2009

consequences. if you don't get these preventative exams, you don't get medicaire for the following year.

that would do quite a bit to light a fire to get people to comply.

this is tax payer money and if people want to benefit from free money, there should be some guidelines as to what you have to do to benefit from free services...

saveferris2009

consequences. if you don't get these preventative exams, you don't get medicaire for the following year.

this is tax payer money and if people want to benefit from free money, there should be some guidelines as to what you have to do to benefit from free services...

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />that would do quite a bit to light a fire to get people to comply.
<br />
<br />this is tax payer money and if people want to benefit from free money, there should be some guidelines as to what you have to do to benefit from free services...

T

tarheel

yes I have all the nessisary preventative healthcare stuff nessisary for me Even bone density scans. I believe that upping copays for non compliance, and lowering for compliance would be an effective policy.

T

tarheel

yes I have all the nessisary preventative healthcare stuff nessisary for me Even bone density scans. I believe that upping copays for non compliance, and lowering for compliance would be an effective policy.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

ginandbrea

It does ALL come down to money, but more importantly education/awareness... People need more education and awareness on healthcare...

Mammograms should be performed before age 40 in my opinion. I have a history in my family, my insurance will cover a mamo at 40, but when each year since age 32 I have elected to have a mamo and paid for it myself. Breast cancer is something we see all too often and because of my family history I cannot afford to ignore it.

I never received flu shots until it was recommended as a protection for my daughter. My insurance does not cover it so I pay the $20 and get it done.

My husband has high cholesterol and high blood pressure, takes meds for both. He tries to control it with diet and excercise, he isn't non-compliant, I really believe it can be genetic.

ginandbrea

It does ALL come down to money, but more importantly education/awareness... People need more education and awareness on healthcare...

Mammograms should be performed before age 40 in my opinion. I have a history in my family, my insurance will cover a mamo at 40, but when each year since age 32 I have elected to have a mamo and paid for it myself. Breast cancer is something we see all too often and because of my family history I cannot afford to ignore it.

I never received flu shots until it was recommended as a protection for my daughter. My insurance does not cover it so I pay the $20 and get it done.

My husband has high cholesterol and high blood pressure, takes meds for both. He tries to control it with diet and excercise, he isn't non-compliant, I really believe it can be genetic.

ginandbrea

ginandbrea

ginandbrea

<br />
<br />Mammograms should be performed before age 40 in my opinion. I have a history in my family, my insurance will cover a mamo at 40, but when each year since age 32 I have elected to have a mamo and paid for it myself. Breast cancer is something we see all too often and because of my family history I cannot afford to ignore it.
<br />
<br />I never received flu shots until it was recommended as a protection for my daughter. My insurance does not cover it so I pay the $20 and get it done.
<br />
<br />My husband has high cholesterol and high blood pressure, takes meds for both. He tries to control it with diet and excercise, he isn't non-compliant, I really believe it can be genetic.

Tammy15

mamogram yes cause my doctor is pretty foreceful about it. I just don't like getting it, you can;t tell me science could not come up with a better machine that does not hurt. Flu shot makes me sick last time I got one was the worse case of the flu I ever had.

Tammy15

mamogram yes cause my doctor is pretty foreceful about it. I just don't like getting it, you can;t tell me science could not come up with a better machine that does not hurt. Flu shot makes me sick last time I got one was the worse case of the flu I ever had.

Tammy15

Tammy15

Tammy15