question about o2 and transplant

coltsfan715

I started using O2 at night in Dec 2006 and started using it fulltime in January 2007. Had my eval in Feb and was listed in March of 2007.

I also know of many people that have been or were on O2 for quite a while before being listed. I think it varies from patient to patient in the way that CF progresses. I know for me when I started to go downhill it came on very quickly, for others they are stable for alot longer on O2.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

I started using O2 at night in Dec 2006 and started using it fulltime in January 2007. Had my eval in Feb and was listed in March of 2007.

I also know of many people that have been or were on O2 for quite a while before being listed. I think it varies from patient to patient in the way that CF progresses. I know for me when I started to go downhill it came on very quickly, for others they are stable for alot longer on O2.

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care,
Lindsey

kbquincy

Hi Jenny, just curious, what was your transplant story? That's great you were never on o2. Did you just go down hill really fast? I'm interested in your story if you don't mind sharing. Thanks, Kim

kbquincy

Hi Jenny, just curious, what was your transplant story? That's great you were never on o2. Did you just go down hill really fast? I'm interested in your story if you don't mind sharing. Thanks, Kim

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy

Ok, feel really dumb, but just read your story in another email. I also had a collapsed lung, in fact, it happened twice. It didn't heal so I had to have it surgically repaired (sorta like gluing it back). It hasn't collapsed since, but my right lung has never been the same. Glad you are doing so well. Kim

kbquincy

Ok, feel really dumb, but just read your story in another email. I also had a collapsed lung, in fact, it happened twice. It didn't heal so I had to have it surgically repaired (sorta like gluing it back). It hasn't collapsed since, but my right lung has never been the same. Glad you are doing so well. Kim

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy