question about o2 and transplant

summer732

I was on 02 at night starting in Sept 2003. I was evaluated in December 2003 and listed in January 2004. I started using 02 "full time" in August 2004. I was transplanted in November 2004. I used full time very loosely. In hindsight i should have had the 02 on at all times. When we would go out in public, i would leave the 02 in the car, and put it back on right when we got in the car. i had it on anytime we were in teh apartment and when i went to the gym. Always when i slept. But i was very stubborn about it and never wanted to wear it in public. So i should have had it on full time, but i refused. Not very smart and i don't suggest that sort of behavior!!!

summer732

I was on 02 at night starting in Sept 2003. I was evaluated in December 2003 and listed in January 2004. I started using 02 "full time" in August 2004. I was transplanted in November 2004. I used full time very loosely. In hindsight i should have had the 02 on at all times. When we would go out in public, i would leave the 02 in the car, and put it back on right when we got in the car. i had it on anytime we were in teh apartment and when i went to the gym. Always when i slept. But i was very stubborn about it and never wanted to wear it in public. So i should have had it on full time, but i refused. Not very smart and i don't suggest that sort of behavior!!!

summer732

summer732

summer732

Marjolein

I had o2 at night (and with exercise at physio) since 1995
My first tx eval was in 97 i think (got very stable and went inactive)
Started using o2 more in the beginning of 2005 (in the years prior to this my o2 at night went from 0.5 liter to 2.5 liters).
Had my 2nd tx eval in november 2005
Started o2 fulltime in March 2006 i think (should have done it long before that!) but still not always took it with me when i went out. Always had my wheelchair though.
Had my tx August 9th 2006

Marjolein

Started using o2 more in the beginning of 2005 (in the years prior to this my o2 at night went from 0.5 liter to 2.5 liters).
Started o2 fulltime in March 2006 i think (should have done it long before that!) but still not always took it with me when i went out. Always had my wheelchair though.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

kbquincy

No I'm moving to my transplant center in two days to await transplant. I just got evaluated on November 6. I'm anxious but extremely excited at the possibilities that await. How have you been post transplant? Nice to get another response. Take care, Kim

kbquincy

No I'm moving to my transplant center in two days to await transplant. I just got evaluated on November 6. I'm anxious but extremely excited at the possibilities that await. How have you been post transplant? Nice to get another response. Take care, Kim

kbquincy

kbquincy

kbquincy