question

anonymous

hi,I am a Bible College student. I want to start a ministry for PWCF. I have a few ideas like training people in how to do CPT so that our could come in and help parents out. Or maybe give out vests based on fananical need. ethier way one of my goals is to help parents with treatment. Also, I would like to set up and online "meeting haul with voice and text chat were pwcf could get togther for educational purposes, fun, Bible studies...etc. Anyway, I need ideas what would you guys want to see in a CF ministry? I have already started building a website, I hope to have it up by august. feel free to email me. hotwheels@gimpworld.com in his service,Angela

anonymous

HELLO MY NAME IS DAVID WAGNER AND I REALLY LIKE YOUR IDEA THAT YOU ARE TRING TO COME UP WITH BEING A MINSTER FOR CYSTIC FIBROSIS PATIENTS I ALSO THANK THAT ITS A GOOD IDEA TO TEACH OTHER S HOW TO DO CPT I HAVE CYSTIC FIBROSIS MYSELF AND I DO CPT ON OTHER S WITH CF IM A NURSING ASST AND A HOME HEALTH AIDE I HAVE WENT TO CAMP BUT YOU KNOW THAT CAMP IS NOW CLOSED THAT IS THE WORSE THANG THAT HAPPENED TO CYSTIC FIBROSIS COMMUITTY I THANK THT SOMWDAY WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET CAMP BACK I PRAY FOR THAT I HAD SO MUCH FUN WHEN I WAS A KID THERE DAVID WAGNER