Recipe!

thefrogprincess

My mom used to make this stuff and I still do. Its great for summer and has a pretty good calorie talley if you use the highest fat stuff you can find! You can use any size container of the ingredients that you want. This is also good for potlucks.

Cottage Cheese Salad

*Cottage Cheese
*Cool Whip
*Canned Pineapple (I like tidbits)
*Mini Marshmellows
*A Packet of you favorite flavor of Jello

Dump the cottage cheese and cool whip in a big bowl and stir together. Add the drained pineapple and stir again. Add marshmellows and stire one more time. Smooth out the top of the mixture and sprinkle a bit of the Jello powder on top (just enough to cover it, you won't need anywhere near the entire package).

You can play around with the ratios of ingredients to meet your taste/texture prefernces.

thefrogprincess

My mom used to make this stuff and I still do. Its great for summer and has a pretty good calorie talley if you use the highest fat stuff you can find! You can use any size container of the ingredients that you want. This is also good for potlucks.

Cottage Cheese Salad

*Cottage Cheese
*Cool Whip
*Mini Marshmellows

Dump the cottage cheese and cool whip in a big bowl and stir together. Add the drained pineapple and stir again. Add marshmellows and stire one more time. Smooth out the top of the mixture and sprinkle a bit of the Jello powder on top (just enough to cover it, you won't need anywhere near the entire package).

You can play around with the ratios of ingredients to meet your taste/texture prefernces.

thefrogprincess

Cottage Cheese Salad

*Cottage Cheese
*Cool Whip
*Mini Marshmellows

thefrogprincess

Cottage Cheese Salad

*Cottage Cheese
*Cool Whip
*Mini Marshmellows

thefrogprincess

<br />
<br />Cottage Cheese Salad
<br />
<br />*Cottage Cheese
<br />*Cool Whip
<br />*Canned Pineapple (I like tidbits)
<br />*Mini Marshmellows
<br />*A Packet of you favorite flavor of Jello
<br />
<br />Dump the cottage cheese and cool whip in a big bowl and stir together. Add the drained pineapple and stir again. Add marshmellows and stire one more time. Smooth out the top of the mixture and sprinkle a bit of the Jello powder on top (just enough to cover it, you won't need anywhere near the entire package).
<br />
<br />You can play around with the ratios of ingredients to meet your taste/texture prefernces.