Reece booked a room...

MOME2RT

Well Reece got a cold & didnt get any better so I took him him to clinic yesterday. (Mon) HIs Fev 1 was 33%...not good. His baseline is around 65% So it was an automatic admit.

Im not complaining being is he has only been in 2x since his surgery. We are not on the regular unit, we are in the rehab unit. We dont know as many nurses over here.

He is already bored & bouncing off the walls. He is driving me bananas & its only the 2nd day! When he gets out...maybe by the weekend starting Mon. he will go back on homebound until his IVs are done. We arent giving up on public schools yet....only if he gets sick again next month & so on.

The x-ray showed no signifigant change since the last one, so thats good news. His activity is normal as well as his appettie.

His doc came in last night to "welcome" him in & my hubby was in his bed & Reece was in the closet. He was eating cheese balls & playing game boy.

Well I better go, hes climbing in the window sill!!

MOME2RT

Well Reece got a cold & didnt get any better so I took him him to clinic yesterday. (Mon) HIs Fev 1 was 33%...not good. His baseline is around 65% So it was an automatic admit.

Im not complaining being is he has only been in 2x since his surgery. We are not on the regular unit, we are in the rehab unit. We dont know as many nurses over here.

He is already bored & bouncing off the walls. He is driving me bananas & its only the 2nd day! When he gets out...maybe by the weekend starting Mon. he will go back on homebound until his IVs are done. We arent giving up on public schools yet....only if he gets sick again next month & so on.

The x-ray showed no signifigant change since the last one, so thats good news. His activity is normal as well as his appettie.

His doc came in last night to "welcome" him in & my hubby was in his bed & Reece was in the closet. He was eating cheese balls & playing game boy.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />Im not complaining being is he has only been in 2x since his surgery. We are not on the regular unit, we are in the rehab unit. We dont know as many nurses over here.
<br />
<br /> He is already bored & bouncing off the walls. He is driving me bananas & its only the 2nd day! When he gets out...maybe by the weekend starting Mon. he will go back on homebound until his IVs are done. We arent giving up on public schools yet....only if he gets sick again next month & so on.
<br />
<br />The x-ray showed no signifigant change since the last one, so thats good news. His activity is normal as well as his appettie.
<br />
<br />His doc came in last night to "welcome" him in & my hubby was in his bed & Reece was in the closet. He was eating cheese balls & playing game boy.
<br />
<br />Well I better go, hes climbing in the window sill!!

A

Aspiemom

That's funny that when the dr. came in your husband was in the bed and Reece in the closet! lol

I hope that he gets better real soon, Leah! I also hope that you can keep him entertained!

A

Aspiemom

That's funny that when the dr. came in your husband was in the bed and Reece in the closet! lol

I hope that he gets better real soon, Leah! I also hope that you can keep him entertained!

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />I hope that he gets better real soon, Leah! I also hope that you can keep him entertained!

JazzysMom

A game of hide & seek I hope? LOL

Sounds like he isnt "feeling" too bad, but here is to getting everything back up to par!!!!

HUGS

JazzysMom

Sounds like he isnt "feeling" too bad, but here is to getting everything back up to par!!!!

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

HUGS

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Sounds like he isnt "feeling" too bad, but here is to getting everything back up to par!!!!
<br />
<br />HUGS