Relationship problems

B

Brian1986

You might be bisexual. If you are still attracted to your girlfriend, this is probably the case, and like sunkistdrinker said, if you are still *in love* with her, you shouldn't leave her or test anything out. Unless, IMHO, she would like to try a menage a trois (threesome).

It is normal for anybody to think the occasional homosexual thought. Everybody is gay to a degree and everybody has had that thought at least once in their lifetime. If you're thinking about it all the time, sure, you might be attracted to men. What kind of attraction is it? Do you think sexual thoughts, or do you just admire them?

My ex-g/f Chloe was obsessed with height. She said she didn't care that I'm not tall (I'm 5'8, and she's the same), but when she'd talk about tall men it really wore on my confidence. So I'd compare myself just like you've talked about doing. I get feelings of inferiority just like most other people do, CF or not. It's part of the western culture we're raised in, I think. Men feel like we're not tall enough, not strong enough, not big enough, not handsome enough... And women feel like they're not thin enough, not feminine enough, Not big enough (bust line), etc... I guess if you think about it long enough you'll start to look at those bodies from all different angles, and might even feel an attraction or admiration for them. But there's a difference between attraction and admiration, and I don't think you have to put your relationship on hold to find out.

B

Brian1986

You might be bisexual. If you are still attracted to your girlfriend, this is probably the case, and like sunkistdrinker said, if you are still *in love* with her, you shouldn't leave her or test anything out. Unless, IMHO, she would like to try a menage a trois (threesome).

It is normal for anybody to think the occasional homosexual thought. Everybody is gay to a degree and everybody has had that thought at least once in their lifetime. If you're thinking about it all the time, sure, you might be attracted to men. What kind of attraction is it? Do you think sexual thoughts, or do you just admire them?

My ex-g/f Chloe was obsessed with height. She said she didn't care that I'm not tall (I'm 5'8, and she's the same), but when she'd talk about tall men it really wore on my confidence. So I'd compare myself just like you've talked about doing. I get feelings of inferiority just like most other people do, CF or not. It's part of the western culture we're raised in, I think. Men feel like we're not tall enough, not strong enough, not big enough, not handsome enough... And women feel like they're not thin enough, not feminine enough, Not big enough (bust line), etc... I guess if you think about it long enough you'll start to look at those bodies from all different angles, and might even feel an attraction or admiration for them. But there's a difference between attraction and admiration, and I don't think you have to put your relationship on hold to find out.

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986