relationships ending and dealing with being alone

Imogene

Administrator
http://www.cysticfibrosis.com/blogs/index.cfm?month=1&year=2007

Hi Ben,
we go back a long time. I'm sad for you with this post...but you wrote a similar one when another relationship broke up...I don't know what to say...you are a talented photographer and I know you love the outdoors. I am thinking of you and sending light and love your way. I know you have friends here who can help ease your pain.
imogene

imogene

T

TheGameKing

Ben
I am dealing with other issues in my life but all pain is pain whether emotional, physical, or psychological. I am much like you where I am anti-social. I am too scared to even share anything with my immediate family.. Or so I was... Until my situation hit rock bottom in the last month. Let me tell you it was at this moment I finally opened up to my family- my brother and mother in particular and it has helped me so much. I have never spoken with them and always been to shy to show my emotions but crying in front of them and talking and breaking this 26 year old barrier between us has helped me cope a bit with my issues. Every small bit helps. I suggest you try to talk to your family. You are not alone. I am not alone. We have our family at least. I'm single too and love will come if it does. For now focus on talking to your family and learning to release your emotions and thoughts for them. Bottling it up and dealing with it on your own will only make it worse I promise. If you do not have good enough ties with your family you are welcome to private message me and I will give you my personal email. If that doesn't work for you I would say look for a support group maybe in your area. I'm sorry you broke up but don't give up... Someone always has it worse in the world is my motto. I know it doesn't fix anything but it gives sight and perspective. Good luck brother

Jane

Digital opinion leader
No need to apologize for venting Ben, we all do it. It's important for your sanity and its why we're here on this site.
Do you have a counselor or social worker at clinic? I know its weird but its so important to have someone to talk to when you're sad.
Im sorry about your break up.