Remembering my Cousin and my Best Friend

eliqueang

Christopher Charles Mcdevitt passed away at age 30, march 9th this past year. If chris and I weren't next to each other, we were talking online. We talked for HOURS. We would laugh with each other and of course at each other. We were known for our steak dinners at 2am. He was very much a practical joker and one time we made a cheesecake with weight gaining ingrediants and gave it to our non cfer cousin. I will never forget chris's laughter after he ate the whole thing.We often had our hospital stays together and when i was having a bad admission, chris ran into my room pretending to be elvis with his hair done and playing a guitar made out of a tissue box and rubber bands. The nurses called us the dynamic duo! He would drive his remote control car back and forth with notes. Cf did not define our friendship. We had so much in common and so many stories that lead us in hysterical laughter and coughing fits. I will never forget the moments we shared. From the grocery store to his first green day show to our daily drives. I will never forget his smile and his silly little laugh. I will never forget how strong he was and no matter how bad he felt, he tried to push on and help others. Breathe easy little buddy

azdesertrat

Very sorry for your loss. Remember the good times. The Lord puts people in our lives for a reason. Glad you thoroughly enjoyed the time you had. RIP Chris, you are missed...

P

patrish22

Christopher Charles Mcdevitt passed away at age 30, march 9th this past year. If chris and I weren't next to each other, we were talking online. We talked for HOURS. We would laugh with each other and of course at each other. We were known for our steak dinners at 2am. He was very much a practical joker and one time we made a cheesecake with weight gaining ingrediants and gave it to our non cfer cousin. I will never forget chris's laughter after he ate the whole thing.We often had our hospital stays together and when i was having a bad admission, chris ran into my room pretending to be elvis with his hair done and playing a guitar made out of a tissue box and rubber bands. The nurses called us the dynamic duo! He would drive his remote control car back and forth with notes. Cf did not define our friendship. We had so much in common and so many stories that lead us in hysterical laughter and coughing fits. I will never forget the moments we shared. From the grocery store to his first green day show to our daily drives. I will never forget his smile and his silly little laugh. I will never forget how strong he was and no matter how bad he felt, he tried to push on and help others. Breathe easy little buddy

:DThank you for sharing your memories. My girls were like that, always getting into mischief in the hospital. Through my sadness of missing them, you brought me a smile today. Thank You!