Respirtech jacket

anonymous345

I'm between sizes of the Respirtech jacket and have no idea if I should use the smaller or larger size (they told me it's personal preference). They sent me both but I don't know which to use. Anyone else between sizes, and did you go up or down a size? Thanks!

Whichever is more comfortable and yet gives you the best workout and pressure that feels comfortable. My son usually uses the one a bit larger as it's not just wider but longer and covers more of his lungs than the smaller size when he's in between.

Gammaw

Super Moderator
The bottom of the uninflated jacket should just reach the top of the hip. What I usually do is use the larger size and adjust the velcro at the shoulders as far up as it can go and still hit the top of his hips. Then as he grows I just readjust the velcro to make it longer.....I hope that helps!

MargaritaChic

My daughter is between sizes as well and her torso is long. Respirtech sent me a sizing sheet. I measured her and they were able to create a custom vest to fit her measurements.

Gammaw

Super Moderator
Wonderful Margarita. I had no idea they would do that! That's a wonderful tip. And excellent customer service. Kudos to Respirtech!