Respitech Incorage

MargaritaChic

We are ordering a vest next month. The clinic was going to order a Hill-Rom. They did not tell us we had a choice.

But after seeing posts on here and contacting Doctor Warwick, we called and asked about the Incourage system. The Respitory therapist said we could go with that one if we wanted but that she thought it was a louder machine. She also said she did not know if Emma is big enough for that one. She weighs 22 pounds and is 1 year old.

We are still deciding what we want to do.

At what age did your child get the vest? Do you know how many inches their chest needed to be?

MargaritaChic

We are ordering a vest next month. The clinic was going to order a Hill-Rom. They did not tell us we had a choice.

But after seeing posts on here and contacting Doctor Warwick, we called and asked about the Incourage system. The Respitory therapist said we could go with that one if we wanted but that she thought it was a louder machine. She also said she did not know if Emma is big enough for that one. She weighs 22 pounds and is 1 year old.

At what age did your child get the vest? Do you know how many inches their chest needed to be?

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />But after seeing posts on here and contacting Doctor Warwick, we called and asked about the Incourage system. The Respitory therapist said we could go with that one if we wanted but that she thought it was a louder machine. She also said she did not know if Emma is big enough for that one. She weighs 22 pounds and is 1 year old.
<br />
<br />We are still deciding what we want to do.
<br />
<br />At what age did your child get the vest? Do you know how many inches their chest needed to be?

purplemartin

Briceton has the Incourage system and it has worked well for him and us! I love the way it works and its very simple to program and use! It is loud, but does not seem to be any louder than the Vest.

I'm not sure on the measurements, but Briceton does have the smallest vest made (I'm thinking he was like 14-16 inches around, but not positive, and he was around the same weight as you're LO at the time it was ordered.

Sorry I'm not much help, but just wanted to let you know that we are extremely satisfied with the Incourage system.

purplemartin

Briceton has the Incourage system and it has worked well for him and us! I love the way it works and its very simple to program and use! It is loud, but does not seem to be any louder than the Vest.

I'm not sure on the measurements, but Briceton does have the smallest vest made (I'm thinking he was like 14-16 inches around, but not positive, and he was around the same weight as you're LO at the time it was ordered.

Sorry I'm not much help, but just wanted to let you know that we are extremely satisfied with the Incourage system.

purplemartin

purplemartin

purplemartin

<br />
<br />I'm not sure on the measurements, but Briceton does have the smallest vest made (I'm thinking he was like 14-16 inches around, but not positive, and he was around the same weight as you're LO at the time it was ordered.
<br />
<br />Sorry I'm not much help, but just wanted to let you know that we are extremely satisfied with the Incourage system.
<br />

damiensmom

I have the Incourage also I love it. It is simple and easy to transport,hospital, trips ect..I have had no problems at all. My son grew out of his first vest I called respirtech and had a new one in 2 days. He is in a size 22 vest his first was a 20 .I dont know if they make them smaller but my son is only 34 pounds now, and was approx24 pounds when he got it,maybe even smaller. I accidently lowerd the hospital bed down on his hoses at the hospital and it crimped his hoses. I called them I had that in 2 days deliverd on a holiday when the us postal service wasnt running but fed ex was. nice. Great people in customer service and it is smaller than the vest as far as the machine goes. I recommend it highly.

damiensmom

I have the Incourage also I love it. It is simple and easy to transport,hospital, trips ect..I have had no problems at all. My son grew out of his first vest I called respirtech and had a new one in 2 days. He is in a size 22 vest his first was a 20 .I dont know if they make them smaller but my son is only 34 pounds now, and was approx24 pounds when he got it,maybe even smaller. I accidently lowerd the hospital bed down on his hoses at the hospital and it crimped his hoses. I called them I had that in 2 days deliverd on a holiday when the us postal service wasnt running but fed ex was. nice. Great people in customer service and it is smaller than the vest as far as the machine goes. I recommend it highly.

damiensmom

damiensmom

damiensmom

damiensmom

Here is a picture of Damien in his vest (size 20) his first one. The perturbed look is not from discomfort of the vest but from mom leaving his side while doing his vest to take picture.

damiensmom

Here is a picture of Damien in his vest (size 20) his first one. The perturbed look is not from discomfort of the vest but from mom leaving his side while doing his vest to take picture.

damiensmom

damiensmom

damiensmom