Rest in Peace, Barbara

S

SallyAnn

My dear, sweet, wonderful friend is now breathing easy.
September 17, 1966- December 14, 2014 (48 years)

I have not been to this site in quite a while, and I can not remember her user name. It might have been a form of 'Barb' or 'JellyDonut'.

Obituary:
"Friends and family remember Barbara as amazingly strong with a great sense of humor. Despite spending much of her life battling illness and attending to her own medical needs, she never complained or let that hold her back from living as full a life as she was able.
...Despite her illness, she worked full time as an administrative assistant her entire adult life...
Barbara found humor in the little things in life and kept everyone laughing with her witty perspectives. She loved her family, especially watching the antics of her many nieces and nephews. She loved reading, going to the movies, listening to 70's music and spending time laughing with loved ones."

A funeral mass will be held for Barbara on Wednesday, December 17, 2014 in Laconia, New Hampshire.

In Lieu of flowers, please send donations to:
CFRI - Cystic Fibrosis Research Inc.
1731 Embarcadero Road, Suite 210
Palo Alto, CA 94303
www.cfri.org

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
Thank you for posting. I didn't know Barbara...before my time here...but I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. May she breathe easy in the palm of God's hand.

jshet

Please except my condolences for loss of your sweet friend Barbara. I will say a prayer for you and her family.

4hats

I am so very sorry for the loss of your very dear friend. Please pass on our condolences to the family.