RIP Sweet Melissa ...

izemmom

Stacey, that made me smile! Debbie will for sure at least comment on Mel's light up shoes! I've been picturing the dancing and partying, too!

izemmom

Stacey, that made me smile! Debbie will for sure at least comment on Mel's light up shoes! I've been picturing the dancing and partying, too!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

angelsmom

I don't post very much here, but I do check in almost daily and one thing is for certain to anyone who comes to this site, Mel was a huge part of this community. She will be greatly missed by so many who came to know and love her through her words. How wonderful that she was able to touch so many lives and enjoy such close friendships with people she met through this site. There will truly be an emptiness in the hearts of many people who loved her.

Prayers going out to her family, especially her daughter. My heart aches for her.

RIP Mel and breathe easy.

angelsmom

I don't post very much here, but I do check in almost daily and one thing is for certain to anyone who comes to this site, Mel was a huge part of this community. She will be greatly missed by so many who came to know and love her through her words. How wonderful that she was able to touch so many lives and enjoy such close friendships with people she met through this site. There will truly be an emptiness in the hearts of many people who loved her.

Prayers going out to her family, especially her daughter. My heart aches for her.

angelsmom

angelsmom

angelsmom

<br />
<br />Prayers going out to her family, especially her daughter. My heart aches for her.
<br />
<br />RIP Mel and breathe easy.

J

JasonDBrown

Although I haven't been here long, and I really didn't get the chance to get to know Mel as so many of you on here have. She was the first person to speak with me on here in the chat, and in words she typed I could feel her friendly glow.
She was caring, compationate, humurous, and up beat when I had met her, and everytime I had read her post since.

Seldom do I meet someone so inspirational, and uplifting. I find myself at a loss... I can only imagine what her family is feeling and my thoughts go out to them.
I sat here since I had woken up this morning... not wanting to comment on this post, tasting the salt from my tears for someone that I have never met in person... my guts are trembling... my head, aching. As I read this post I felt a void, the same void that so many of you are feeling now. The void we feel, can only be trumped by the knowledge that someone so good is tasting the freshest air, as the wind tickles the feathers beneath her wings, she soars high above the clouds in the heavens above... looking down on every one of us... smiling... "it will be alright."

The brightest star on here has not burned out, but illuminated each and everyone of us... I am thankful to have met Mel and I think my own life has changed for the better from it.

-Jason 34 w/Cf

J

JasonDBrown

Although I haven't been here long, and I really didn't get the chance to get to know Mel as so many of you on here have. She was the first person to speak with me on here in the chat, and in words she typed I could feel her friendly glow.
She was caring, compationate, humurous, and up beat when I had met her, and everytime I had read her post since.

Seldom do I meet someone so inspirational, and uplifting. I find myself at a loss... I can only imagine what her family is feeling and my thoughts go out to them.
I sat here since I had woken up this morning... not wanting to comment on this post, tasting the salt from my tears for someone that I have never met in person... my guts are trembling... my head, aching. As I read this post I felt a void, the same void that so many of you are feeling now. The void we feel, can only be trumped by the knowledge that someone so good is tasting the freshest air, as the wind tickles the feathers beneath her wings, she soars high above the clouds in the heavens above... looking down on every one of us... smiling... "it will be alright."

The brightest star on here has not burned out, but illuminated each and everyone of us... I am thankful to have met Mel and I think my own life has changed for the better from it.

-Jason 34 w/Cf

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason 34 w/Cf

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason 34 w/Cf

J

JasonDBrown

<br /> She was caring, compationate, humurous, and up beat when I had met her, and everytime I had read her post since.
<br />
<br /> Seldom do I meet someone so inspirational, and uplifting. I find myself at a loss... I can only imagine what her family is feeling and my thoughts go out to them.
<br /> I sat here since I had woken up this morning... not wanting to comment on this post, tasting the salt from my tears for someone that I have never met in person... my guts are trembling... my head, aching. As I read this post I felt a void, the same void that so many of you are feeling now. The void we feel, can only be trumped by the knowledge that someone so good is tasting the freshest air, as the wind tickles the feathers beneath her wings, she soars high above the clouds in the heavens above... looking down on every one of us... smiling... "it will be alright."
<br />
<br /> The brightest star on here has not burned out, but illuminated each and everyone of us... I am thankful to have met Mel and I think my own life has changed for the better from it.
<br />
<br />-Jason 34 w/Cf