RIP Sweet Melissa ...

kathiel

My phone just rang and it occurred to me how much my ring tone fit Mel's personaliy

Alan Jackson's Sissy's Song

Why did she have to go
So young I just don't know why
Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme
Lovely, sweet young woman
Daughter, wife and mother
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me

Loved ones she left behind
Just trying to survive
And understand the why
Feeling so lost inside
Anger shot straight at God
Then asking for His love
Empty with disbelief
Just hoping that maybe

Don't worry 'bout me

It's hard to say goodbye
Her picture in my mind
Will always be of times I'll cherish
And I won't cry 'cause

And she walks with jesus and her loved ones waiting
Don't worry 'bout me
Don't worry 'bout me
Don`t worry 'bout me

kathiel

My phone just rang and it occurred to me how much my ring tone fit Mel's personaliy

Why did she have to go
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

Don't worry 'bout me

Just trying to survive
And understand the why
Feeling so lost inside
Then asking for His love
Empty with disbelief
Just hoping that maybe

Don't worry 'bout me

It's hard to say goodbye
Her picture in my mind
And I won't cry 'cause

Don't worry 'bout me
Don't worry 'bout me
Don`t worry 'bout me

kathiel

Why did she have to go
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

Don't worry 'bout me

Just trying to survive
And understand the why
Feeling so lost inside
Then asking for His love
Empty with disbelief
Just hoping that maybe

Don't worry 'bout me

It's hard to say goodbye
Her picture in my mind
And I won't cry 'cause

Don't worry 'bout me
Don't worry 'bout me
Don`t worry 'bout me

kathiel

Why did she have to go
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

Don't worry 'bout me

Just trying to survive
And understand the why
Feeling so lost inside
Then asking for His love
Empty with disbelief
Just hoping that maybe

Don't worry 'bout me

It's hard to say goodbye
Her picture in my mind
And I won't cry 'cause

Don't worry 'bout me
Don't worry 'bout me
Don`t worry 'bout me

kathiel

<br />
<br />Alan Jackson's Sissy's Song
<br />
<br />Why did she have to go
<br />So young I just don't know why
<br />Things happen half the time
<br />Without reason without rhyme
<br />Lovely, sweet young woman
<br />Daughter, wife and mother
<br />Makes no sense to me
<br />I just have to believe
<br />
<br />She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
<br />By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
<br />And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
<br />And I know she's smiling saying
<br />Don't worry 'bout me
<br />
<br />Loved ones she left behind
<br />Just trying to survive
<br />And understand the why
<br />Feeling so lost inside
<br />Anger shot straight at God
<br />Then asking for His love
<br />Empty with disbelief
<br />Just hoping that maybe
<br />
<br />And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
<br />
<br />It's hard to say goodbye
<br />Her picture in my mind
<br />Will always be of times I'll cherish
<br />And I won't cry 'cause
<br />
<br />And she walks with jesus and her loved ones waiting
<br />Don`t worry 'bout me

Marjolein

I was just about to drive into my hospital's parkinggarage this afternoon, waiting in line really cause it was full and every minute only a few cars could get in. That is when I heard my phone, I received a text...
When I heard that beep I felt a shock through my heart, not knowing what it would say or who it was from, but that shock was there.
I was it was Marie... and she wrote me... telling that Mel had passed away...
It wasn't long before I found a parkingspace but it was long before I could get out of the car, I was in tears...
Still feel the sadness all through my body

Breathe easy, fly free... sweet, sweet Melissa... rest peacefully

You were one of the first I got to chat to online, on CF2chat, you were the one who showed me cf.com, we used to chat on msn...

My thoughts are with Jazzy, with Robert and with Jada. Jada, I was glad to be able to read you got to be with her. Holding her hand...

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

I was just about to drive into my hospital's parkinggarage this afternoon, waiting in line really cause it was full and every minute only a few cars could get in. That is when I heard my phone, I received a text...
When I heard that beep I felt a shock through my heart, not knowing what it would say or who it was from, but that shock was there.
It wasn't long before I found a parkingspace but it was long before I could get out of the car, I was in tears...

You were one of the first I got to chat to online, on CF2chat, you were the one who showed me cf.com, we used to chat on msn...

My thoughts are with Jazzy, with Robert and with Jada. Jada, I was glad to be able to read you got to be with her. Holding her hand...

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

Love, Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />When I heard that beep I felt a shock through my heart, not knowing what it would say or who it was from, but that shock was there.
<br />I was it was Marie... and she wrote me... telling that Mel had passed away...
<br />It wasn't long before I found a parkingspace but it was long before I could get out of the car, I was in tears...
<br />Still feel the sadness all through my body
<br />
<br />Breathe easy, fly free... sweet, sweet Melissa... rest peacefully
<br />
<br />You were one of the first I got to chat to online, on CF2chat, you were the one who showed me cf.com, we used to chat on msn...
<br />
<br />My thoughts are with Jazzy, with Robert and with Jada. Jada, I was glad to be able to read you got to be with her. Holding her hand...
<br />
<br />Love, Marjolein

SARAHSARAH253

I'm sooo sorry.......No words

Sarah

Thank you for being my guide into my new world......I wish I could of met you....Ohhhh...Sooo sorry.....

SARAHSARAH253

Sarah

Thank you for being my guide into my new world......I wish I could of met you....Ohhhh...Sooo sorry.....

SARAHSARAH253

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

Sarah

SARAHSARAH253

<br />
<br />
<br />Sarah
<br />
<br />Thank you for being my guide into my new world......I wish I could of met you....Ohhhh...Sooo sorry.....

Nightwriter

I dreamt of Mel all last night and awoke saying her name aloud. I am shattered.

Crying my eyes out, not accepting. Not having even met Mel face to face, her exceptional unique funny personality just flew off the page in everything thing she wrote.

When I first came to the site, shortly afterwoods I met her in chat. I told her how much I liked her, that I loved her feistiness, and it was like meeting a celebrity, having already read so many of her posts.

It wasn't long before she would tell me how crazy I was or warn the younger members not to listen to me when I advised them on their love lives with "bad influence" advice. The kind of kidding around reserved for close friends and relatives.

Whenever I would have a "fight" on a thread, the next morning a funny message would be waiting for me. Sometimes it would just be: **sighs***. Or an admonishing: **shakes head***. Or an encouraging **comes out swinging*** . I would laugh aloud at her hilarious comments and start my day with a smile.

Mel gave her heart and soul to this site! To each and every
person, she gave her best advice, bringing a wealth of experience with her deep compassion. On the personal side, she was crazy-in love with Robert and Jazz and I admired how despite being so sick, she found the energy to give so much to her family.

I loved that despite being married a long time, sometimes she would rush out of chat to spend a much awaited evening with Robert. She was so proud of Jazz and shared many funny stories about her. We all were proud of Jazz at only 11 years old who was already playing and writing music in a band --with Mel cheering her on to be the best that she could be, as wonderful mothers do.

Oh, Mel! I will miss you terribly. I will remember you all my days and know that people like you come around once in a lifetime. Thank you for touching my life and my heart.

Peace and condolences to Robert, Jazz, and her family.

Nightwriter

Crying my eyes out, not accepting. Not having even met Mel face to face, her exceptional unique funny personality just flew off the page in everything thing she wrote.

When I first came to the site, shortly afterwoods I met her in chat. I told her how much I liked her, that I loved her feistiness, and it was like meeting a celebrity, having already read so many of her posts.

It wasn't long before she would tell me how crazy I was or warn the younger members not to listen to me when I advised them on their love lives with "bad influence" advice. The kind of kidding around reserved for close friends and relatives.

Whenever I would have a "fight" on a thread, the next morning a funny message would be waiting for me. Sometimes it would just be: **sighs***. Or an admonishing: **shakes head***. Or an encouraging **comes out swinging*** . I would laugh aloud at her hilarious comments and start my day with a smile.

person, she gave her best advice, bringing a wealth of experience with her deep compassion. On the personal side, she was crazy-in love with Robert and Jazz and I admired how despite being so sick, she found the energy to give so much to her family.

I loved that despite being married a long time, sometimes she would rush out of chat to spend a much awaited evening with Robert. She was so proud of Jazz and shared many funny stories about her. We all were proud of Jazz at only 11 years old who was already playing and writing music in a band --with Mel cheering her on to be the best that she could be, as wonderful mothers do.

Oh, Mel! I will miss you terribly. I will remember you all my days and know that people like you come around once in a lifetime. Thank you for touching my life and my heart.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />Crying my eyes out, not accepting. Not having even met Mel face to face, her exceptional unique funny personality just flew off the page in everything thing she wrote.
<br />
<br />When I first came to the site, shortly afterwoods I met her in chat. I told her how much I liked her, that I loved her feistiness, and it was like meeting a celebrity, having already read so many of her posts.
<br />
<br />It wasn't long before she would tell me how crazy I was or warn the younger members not to listen to me when I advised them on their love lives with "bad influence" advice. The kind of kidding around reserved for close friends and relatives.
<br />
<br />Whenever I would have a "fight" on a thread, the next morning a funny message would be waiting for me. Sometimes it would just be: **sighs***. Or an admonishing: **shakes head***. Or an encouraging **comes out swinging*** . I would laugh aloud at her hilarious comments and start my day with a smile.
<br />
<br />Mel gave her heart and soul to this site! To each and every
<br />person, she gave her best advice, bringing a wealth of experience with her deep compassion. On the personal side, she was crazy-in love with Robert and Jazz and I admired how despite being so sick, she found the energy to give so much to her family.
<br />
<br />I loved that despite being married a long time, sometimes she would rush out of chat to spend a much awaited evening with Robert. She was so proud of Jazz and shared many funny stories about her. We all were proud of Jazz at only 11 years old who was already playing and writing music in a band --with Mel cheering her on to be the best that she could be, as wonderful mothers do.
<br />
<br />Oh, Mel! I will miss you terribly. I will remember you all my days and know that people like you come around once in a lifetime. Thank you for touching my life and my heart.
<br />
<br />Peace and condolences to Robert, Jazz, and her family.