RIP Sweet Melissa ...

debs2girls

I just knew everyone was in chat last night and maybe today too..this crazy hospital server wont let me in.

Melissa, I will miss you forever. You have left a great legacy for Jazz.

debs2girls

I just knew everyone was in chat last night and maybe today too..this crazy hospital server wont let me in.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />
<br />Melissa, I will miss you forever. You have left a great legacy for Jazz.

BigBee

To type cysticfibrosis.com in my browser and see Melissa's picture - devastating - and yet...so very, very fitting.

My heart is breaking for Jazzmine - she is the same age as my daughter. I too lost a parent to CF, but I was much older. May the memories of her wonderful loving mother carry her through.

Melissa, sweet Melissa, you set a remarkable example for your family, friends, and the CF community. We truly lost one of the good guys today.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

BigBee

To type cysticfibrosis.com in my browser and see Melissa's picture - devastating - and yet...so very, very fitting.

My heart is breaking for Jazzmine - she is the same age as my daughter. I too lost a parent to CF, but I was much older. May the memories of her wonderful loving mother carry her through.

Melissa, sweet Melissa, you set a remarkable example for your family, friends, and the CF community. We truly lost one of the good guys today.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

BigBee

Damn. Damn. Damn.

BigBee

Damn. Damn. Damn.

BigBee

<br />
<br />My heart is breaking for Jazzmine - she is the same age as my daughter. I too lost a parent to CF, but I was much older. May the memories of her wonderful loving mother carry her through.
<br />
<br />Melissa, sweet Melissa, you set a remarkable example for your family, friends, and the CF community. We truly lost one of the good guys today.
<br />
<br />Damn. Damn. Damn.