Robitussin and statistics !

cf72

Hi !
I wonder if there is any statistics done on cf-women and taking robitussin ? How well have they beeing pregnant during taking robitussin ? Is it worth taking it ?
Im intrested and curious to see some facts about this.
By from cf72

cf72

Hi !
I wonder if there is any statistics done on cf-women and taking robitussin ? How well have they beeing pregnant during taking robitussin ? Is it worth taking it ?
By from cf72

cf72

Hi !
By from cf72

cfcutie06

Hi the pharmicist here at the hospital told me to that take robitussin that it works thin out the cervical mucus. try it Ive heard it works

cfcutie06

Hi the pharmicist here at the hospital told me to that take robitussin that it works thin out the cervical mucus. try it Ive heard it works

cfcutie06

cfcutie06

cfcutie06

cfcutie06