rso/ medical marijuana

Zak Hayes

hi i am zak i am a 18yer old i was wondering if eny cf patient has used marjuana how nd what way i was thinking of taking rso wich is use to help cancer nd meny other stuff

ethan508

From accounts I've read on oils and cannabis in general, people with CF should avoid administration of alternate medicines that involve inhaling. There are some sad stories of CF people nebulizing oils and giving themselves lipoid pneumonia.

K

kenna2

I actually have it prescribed orally for my low weight and it really does help. I've used it a couple of times to help me relax through my coughing fits. I don't know about the oil, but the pill works!

imported_Momto2

Kenna2 I'd like to hear more about this MJ pill..... I have always used hydrocodone (chewed it up to make it work faster) for coughing fits. Does the MJ pill work better? faster? any basis for comparison? Any side-effects?

K

kenna2

It's called Marinol and it's in a gel capsule...and i'm not sure if it works better, I've never tried what you have. For me it works fast but i'm like 115lbs so. The only side effect is getting high but you do get used to it after you build up a tolerance to it.