Saddest News

dramamama

I am devastated to read such sad news.

Mary and Family:
You are in my prayers...I pray that the Lord will give you comfort and peace.

Your daughter was so smart and funny and made me laugh in the face of this horrible disease. She had a way with words...that is for certain.

Rest in peace LittleDebbie...breathe freely!!!

mandy

dramamama

Mary and Family:

Your daughter was so smart and funny and made me laugh in the face of this horrible disease. She had a way with words...that is for certain.

mandy

dramamama

Mary and Family:

mandy

dramamama

Mary and Family:

mandy

dramamama

Mary and Family:

mandy

dramamama

Mary and Family:

mandy

debs2girls

I am so sorry to hear about Debbie's passing. I pray that the Lord gives you the strength you need to get through the days ahead.

debs2girls

I am so sorry to hear about Debbie's passing. I pray that the Lord gives you the strength you need to get through the days ahead.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

JustDucky

Ohhhhhhh I am so sorry to see this, this was so unexpected. Please know how special your daughter was here, I always enjoyed her posts and her spirit. As many have already said, she left a mark in our hearts. Jenn

JustDucky

Ohhhhhhh I am so sorry to see this, this was so unexpected. Please know how special your daughter was here, I always enjoyed her posts and her spirit. As many have already said, she left a mark in our hearts. Jenn