Saddest News

Allie

Now I am so sorry I chose to take a break. I got an email about this, just checked it this morning. Oh, I am so sorry. Debbie was a wonderful spirit, and so strong, and funny. She chose things that took courage, and strength, and she will ever be one of my favorite people. She was a blessing to me. Truly.

Allie

Now I am so sorry I chose to take a break. I got an email about this, just checked it this morning. Oh, I am so sorry. Debbie was a wonderful spirit, and so strong, and funny. She chose things that took courage, and strength, and she will ever be one of my favorite people. She was a blessing to me. Truly.

krisjohn53223

I did not know Debbie, only recognized her name from browsing. However, my heart is hurting for everyone who knew her. I hate hearing how CF took another life. It is so frustrating! My thoughts to the family.

krisjohn53223

I did not know Debbie, only recognized her name from browsing. However, my heart is hurting for everyone who knew her. I hate hearing how CF took another life. It is so frustrating! My thoughts to the family.

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

I am so saddened by this news. I am so glad I came back to have a little bit of interaction with Debbie before she left us. She will truly be missed. I always looked forward to her responses on my blog. She was an amazing lady. I am just so shocked and sad.

I am so saddened by this news. I am so glad I came back to have a little bit of interaction with Debbie before she left us. She will truly be missed. I always looked forward to her responses on my blog. She was an amazing lady. I am just so shocked and sad.