Saved by Jesus

fourkidsmom

Rami this is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Now you know you will have a place in heaven for eternity without any more suffering like here on earth!

Take Care,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Rami this is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Now you know you will have a place in heaven for eternity without any more suffering like here on earth!

Take Care,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Take Care,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Take Care,

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Take Care,
<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

cottontop

Congratulations! I too am saved and I know now that CF is not a curse, it's a test and we all need to stay strong and show Satan we can take this and God will reward us in the end! God would never give us more than we can handle (although I know that seems hard to see sometimes) he loves us and by our triumph and constant fighting CF, we are affecting soooo many people's lives! I know I have inspired thousands and I am sure all of you have as well and we are making a difference in this world whether or not we know it!
One place I found lots of comfort in the bible was Corenthians!! God Bless you and Good Luck, Never stop fighting, even with your last breathe KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!

cottontop

Congratulations! I too am saved and I know now that CF is not a curse, it's a test and we all need to stay strong and show Satan we can take this and God will reward us in the end! God would never give us more than we can handle (although I know that seems hard to see sometimes) he loves us and by our triumph and constant fighting CF, we are affecting soooo many people's lives! I know I have inspired thousands and I am sure all of you have as well and we are making a difference in this world whether or not we know it!
One place I found lots of comfort in the bible was Corenthians!! God Bless you and Good Luck, Never stop fighting, even with your last breathe KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!

cottontop

cottontop

cottontop

<br /> One place I found lots of comfort in the bible was Corenthians!! God Bless you and Good Luck, Never stop fighting, even with your last breathe KEEP UP THE FIGHT!!!

Solo

I was driving to work the other day, and the car in front of me had a bumper sticker that read, "Jesus: still saving lives!" Now in all reality that's fun mental masturbation that's only rooted in emotion, opposed to facts, but I find that rather insulting to doctors and surgeons that work their asses off saving lives everyday. How do you think the firemen that saved people's lives from burning buildings during 9/11 would feel giving all the credit to a carpenter that it's in question on whether or not he even existed? But that's great that people can find spiritual happiness, whatever or whoever they choose to give credit. I wish you the best of luck Rami, and glad that you found happiness.

Solo

I was driving to work the other day, and the car in front of me had a bumper sticker that read, "Jesus: still saving lives!" Now in all reality that's fun mental masturbation that's only rooted in emotion, opposed to facts, but I find that rather insulting to doctors and surgeons that work their asses off saving lives everyday. How do you think the firemen that saved people's lives from burning buildings during 9/11 would feel giving all the credit to a carpenter that it's in question on whether or not he even existed? But that's great that people can find spiritual happiness, whatever or whoever they choose to give credit. I wish you the best of luck Rami, and glad that you found happiness.

Solo

Solo

Solo

<br />
<br />