Saved by Jesus

Playswithpixels

Rami, having a spiritual interest is great. Here are a couple of verses to ponder, they speak of a hope here on earth.

Psalms 37:11 "But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."

Psalms 37:29 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."

This one is my favorite. Revelation 21:3,4 "With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God will be with mankind, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. (4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."
Having this hope is what keeps me going.

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Rami, having a spiritual interest is great. Here are a couple of verses to ponder, they speak of a hope here on earth.

Psalms 37:11 "But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."

Psalms 37:29 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."

This one is my favorite. Revelation 21:3,4 "With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God will be with mankind, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. (4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

<br />
<br />Psalms 37:11 "But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."
<br />
<br />Psalms 37:29 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."
<br />
<br />This one is my favorite. Revelation 21:3,4 "With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God will be with mankind, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. (4) And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away."
<br />Having this hope is what keeps me going.
<br />
<br />Andrea 32 w/CF

dbtoo

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cloud9lyrics.com/796/east-to-west/">As far as the east is from the west! </a> You'll find mercy, you'll find rest!

dbtoo

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://cloud9lyrics.com/796/east-to-west/">As far as the east is from the west! </a> You'll find mercy, you'll find rest!

dbtoo

dbtoo

dbtoo

<br />
<br />

bananagirl

Thats wonderful for you. Now that you know u will be going to heaven cf might not be so bad. When i get really sad and mad bout having cf i just remember that when i die i'm going to the best place ever and i wont have cf anymore and that makes me so glad! Also i like to think of cf as not this thing that takes your life but as something that allows you to go to heaven sooner.

----------------------
Anna-16 yr old w/ cf

bananagirl

Thats wonderful for you. Now that you know u will be going to heaven cf might not be so bad. When i get really sad and mad bout having cf i just remember that when i die i'm going to the best place ever and i wont have cf anymore and that makes me so glad! Also i like to think of cf as not this thing that takes your life but as something that allows you to go to heaven sooner.

----------------------
Anna-16 yr old w/ cf

bananagirl

----------------------
Anna-16 yr old w/ cf

bananagirl

----------------------
Anna-16 yr old w/ cf

bananagirl

<br />
<br />----------------------
<br />Anna-16 yr old w/ cf