scandi-shakes

Incomudrox

I think I have about 30 or 40 packs of strawberry... you can have it if you pay shipping. I'll have to check the dates though.

Incomudrox

I think I have about 30 or 40 packs of strawberry... you can have it if you pay shipping. I'll have to check the dates though.

JenWren

Hi: Just a suggestion, there is something on the market called Benecalorie. It is tasteless and no odor. You just added to other drinks to make it really caloric. Perhaps a Nutritionist could be of help. Maybe a doctor can write a really good letter about this stuff helps to keep you out of the hospital. I was able to get Scandi covered by Blue Cross with many letters numbers and statistics. Royal Pain. We got rejected for so many years, and kept at it. They finally covered it. We also design our own shakes. My recipe is 1cup milk, to 1scoop ice cream and pudding, or sour cream. I use real frozen fruit to sweeten. <br>Good Luck<br>JenWren 51yrs, CF, CFRD<br><br><br>

JenWren

Hi: Just a suggestion, there is something on the market called Benecalorie. It is tasteless and no odor. You just added to other drinks to make it really caloric. Perhaps a Nutritionist could be of help. Maybe a doctor can write a really good letter about this stuff helps to keep you out of the hospital. I was able to get Scandi covered by Blue Cross with many letters numbers and statistics. Royal Pain. We got rejected for so many years, and kept at it. They finally covered it. We also design our own shakes. My recipe is 1cup milk, to 1scoop ice cream and pudding, or sour cream. I use real frozen fruit to sweeten. <br>Good Luck<br>JenWren 51yrs, CF, CFRD<br><br><br>

tedi1934

<br>Have you tried Benecalorie? You can add this to a drink like milk and it adds 330 calories. I usually order it from Nestle or Walgreens, depending on who has the best deal.

tedi1934

<br>Have you tried Benecalorie? You can add this to a drink like milk and it adds 330 calories. I usually order it from Nestle or Walgreens, depending on who has the best deal.

jamoncita

if you are still interested, i now have several boxes full of shakes which i am not getting through fast enough. let me know if you'd like them.

jamoncita

if you are still interested, i now have several boxes full of shakes which i am not getting through fast enough. let me know if you'd like them.