Sean's in...

C

Cherylwithone

Wow! sorry to hear this happen. Will send prayers and hugs your way.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

CFHockeyMom

Well, we're home. Sean is doing as well as could be expected but is in a lot of pain.

His cough is already sounding worse which is very worrying because he has such a long recovery ahead of him.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and positive energy!

CFHockeyMom

Well, we're home. Sean is doing as well as could be expected but is in a lot of pain.

His cough is already sounding worse which is very worrying because he has such a long recovery ahead of him.

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

<br />
<br />His cough is already sounding worse which is very worrying because he has such a long recovery ahead of him.
<br />
<br />Thanks everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and positive energy!

Landy

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry he's in all the pain. I sure hope he turns a corner soon & is not in so much pain.
Keep us updated please!

Landy

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry he's in all the pain. I sure hope he turns a corner soon & is not in so much pain.
Keep us updated please!

Landy

Keep us updated please!

Landy

Keep us updated please!

Landy

<br />Keep us updated please!

kayleesgrandma

Are you able to get the "flutter" from your clinic? Kaylee just got one from her clinic and she loves it. I think it is imperative that they give you one--4 weeks is too long to go w/o cpt.! How is he doing with the pain by now?

kayleesgrandma

Are you able to get the "flutter" from your clinic? Kaylee just got one from her clinic and she loves it. I think it is imperative that they give you one--4 weeks is too long to go w/o cpt.! How is he doing with the pain by now?

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma