Share your stories

administrator

Hi Everyone,

As we mentioned before we are currently working on a re-design of the CysticFibrosis.com website. Another new feature we're adding to the website is something called "Share your stories" where people with CF can share stories they've written. The stories do not have to be about CF, they can be, but its not required.

Your story may include your name, e-mail & website if you wish. If you currently have a website this will draw many visitors to it.

If you would like to have your story published on CysticFibrosis.com you can e-mail it to <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:cfadmin@medrise.com">cfadmin@medrise.com</a>.

Thanks

julie

Maria, I believe they are looking for any sorts of stories, poems... and so on pretty much from anyone (parent, child, teen, step-parent, brother, sister, lover, wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, grandparents) whether you are the one with CF or someone you care about/for has CF. I think it's so we can all learn a little more about eachother, make it more personal. I'd love to read stories from everyone on this site, CF or not!!

anonymous

MY NAME IS LOUISE AND AM THE VER PROUD MUM TO ANTONIA WHO IS 6. ANTONIA WAS DIAGNOSED AT 6 WEEKS OLD WITH THE DREADED CF. LIFE WAS HORRIBLE AT THE START OF THE ROLLERCOSTER BUT NOW 6 YEARS LATER WE HAVE ALL COME TO ACCEPT THE SITUATION . ANTONIA IS HAVING IV'S AT THE MOMENT AND WE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO DO THEM AT HOME, ONCE THEY EVENTUALLY MANGED TO GET A LINE IN , WELL SHE HAS HAD THREE IN FOUR DAYS SO ALL BEING WELL THIS ONE WILL LAST FOR A FEW DAYS . I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANY OTHER PARENT OF CHILDREN WHO ALSO SUFER WITH CYSTIC FIBROSIS.