She's in the Hospital

Mommy2Alysa

After about a month of antibiotics and a bronchoscopy which showed her growing Staph (or something.. whatever pseudomonas grows from) Alysa was admitted to the hospital this morning when she couldnt bring her oxygen levels up past 90 and a chest xray showed pneumonia.

Please keep her in your prayers. I am sort of freaking out more then normal because now Kiana (who also has CF) is coughing and showing symptoms....

Mommy2Alysa

After about a month of antibiotics and a bronchoscopy which showed her growing Staph (or something.. whatever pseudomonas grows from) Alysa was admitted to the hospital this morning when she couldnt bring her oxygen levels up past 90 and a chest xray showed pneumonia.

Please keep her in your prayers. I am sort of freaking out more then normal because now Kiana (who also has CF) is coughing and showing symptoms....

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

<br />
<br />Please keep her in your prayers. I am sort of freaking out more then normal because now Kiana (who also has CF) is coughing and showing symptoms....

Chilemom

thinking of you and your girls, don´t forget the only thing that we have for sure is that time is passing by, and in a couple of days all wil be better , and you will be able to rest while your girls are playing in the sun.
Do you have someone to keep an eye on Kiana while you are in the hospital?. Please keep us inform
big hug, and ok, i will pray i don´t do it for a while, but i will do .

Chilemom

thinking of you and your girls, don´t forget the only thing that we have for sure is that time is passing by, and in a couple of days all wil be better , and you will be able to rest while your girls are playing in the sun.
Do you have someone to keep an eye on Kiana while you are in the hospital?. Please keep us inform

Chilemom

Chilemom

Chilemom

<br />Do you have someone to keep an eye on Kiana while you are in the hospital?. Please keep us inform
<br />big hug, and ok, i will pray i don´t do it for a while, but i will do .
<br />

JORDYSMOM

I'll be thinking of you, and praying for you all. I hope your stay is short, and that she feels better very soon. Please do keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

I'll be thinking of you, and praying for you all. I hope your stay is short, and that she feels better very soon. Please do keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey