Soap Nuts

tleigh

I have very sensitive skin and work hard at reducing my exposure to fragrances, chemicals, etc. I have been doing some reading on Soap Nuts (an all-natural, sustainable, bio-degradable nut that you can use for laundry, cleaning, and many other uses).

I just purchased a small bag of them and tried them in a load of laundry. I am curious to see if others have heard/used them.

tleigh

I have very sensitive skin and work hard at reducing my exposure to fragrances, chemicals, etc. I have been doing some reading on Soap Nuts (an all-natural, sustainable, bio-degradable nut that you can use for laundry, cleaning, and many other uses).

I just purchased a small bag of them and tried them in a load of laundry. I am curious to see if others have heard/used them.

tleigh

tleigh

tleigh

mariahsmommy

I tried them also a month or so ago and I wasn't pleased. It did not help with stains and doesn't leave yyour clothes smelling fresh. I use Nellies's Laundry Detergent powder and a scoop of Oxi Clean free and clear.

mariahsmommy

I tried them also a month or so ago and I wasn't pleased. It did not help with stains and doesn't leave yyour clothes smelling fresh. I use Nellies's Laundry Detergent powder and a scoop of Oxi Clean free and clear.

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy