Social Security Question

AnnieT

<br>Is anyone on SS? I'm not on SSI but straight medical. I participate on a website geared towards moms where they send you free products, last month it was Ovaltine and they gave me a coupon for Ovaltine, I had to take a picture of my son drinking it for the site and how we both enjoyed it. The site does this quite often, but now they want a W9 form filled out. How does this work with SS?  Please advise. I will quit the site program if I have too, I didn't know that by participating with products it would result in a W9. 

AnnieT

<br>Is anyone on SS? I'm not on SSI but straight medical. I participate on a website geared towards moms where they send you free products, last month it was Ovaltine and they gave me a coupon for Ovaltine, I had to take a picture of my son drinking it for the site and how we both enjoyed it. The site does this quite often, but now they want a W9 form filled out.How does this work with SS? Please advise. I will quit the site programif I have too, I didn't know that by participating with products it would result in a W9.

AnnieT

<p><br>Is anyone on SS? I'm not on SSI but straight medical. I participate on a website geared towards moms where they send you free products, last month it was Ovaltine and they gave me a coupon for Ovaltine, I had to take a picture of my son drinking it for the site and how we both enjoyed it. The site does this quite often, but now they want a W9 form filled out.<p><p>How does this work with SS? <p><p>Please advise. I will quit the site programif I have too, I didn't know that by participating with products it would result in a W9.<p>