Social Security with CF children?

momofcfprincess

I was wondering how many of you have social security for a child with CF?? We are really struggling with all the copays, insurance premiums, and hospital deductibles. I know there has to be help out there with children with CF. Thanks for your input =]

momofcfprincess

I was wondering how many of you have social security for a child with CF?? We are really struggling with all the copays, insurance premiums, and hospital deductibles. I know there has to be help out there with children with CF. Thanks for your input =]

momofcfprincess

I was wondering how many of you have social security for a child with CF?? We are really struggling with all the copays, insurance premiums, and hospital deductibles. I know there has to be help out there with children with CF. Thanks for your input =]<BR>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, we don't meet the income guidelines, nor at the time did we meet the health requirements.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, we don't meet the income guidelines, nor at the time did we meet the health requirements.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

palinsyaya

<br>yes my daughter had to quit her job so her son could get on ssi and health benfits . we have to help her with everything she only gets 441. amonth. the health part is worth it and you can get that without ssi in our state of ms.

palinsyaya

<br>yes my daughter had to quit her job so her son could get on ssi and health benfits . we have to help her with everything she only gets 441. amonth. the health part is worth it and you can get that without ssi in our state of ms.

palinsyaya