somethin i noticed

ManFromDublin

has anyone ever been on the irish cf website?

it seems us irish have more trouble with our emotions because you rarely see a cheesy or intimate conversation like you do here, not tryin to offend its just somethin i noticed

ManFromDublin

it seems us irish have more trouble with our emotions because you rarely see a cheesy or intimate conversation like you do here, not tryin to offend its just somethin i noticed

ManFromDublin

ManFromDublin

ManFromDublin

<br />
<br />it seems us irish have more trouble with our emotions because you rarely see a cheesy or intimate conversation like you do here, not tryin to offend its just somethin i noticed

melx

Interesting cultural perspective. I have never thought of intimate as cheesy though; I see intimate as more real and in touch with oneself. It is a way to stay emotionally healthy. So try cheesy it is good for you!

melx

Interesting cultural perspective. I have never thought of intimate as cheesy though; I see intimate as more real and in touch with oneself. It is a way to stay emotionally healthy. So try cheesy it is good for you!

melx

melx

melx

BUTTONSIRELAND

I am registered on www.cfireland.ie
I found it to be a very quiet site so I haven't been on it in ages.
I must log on again and check it out, it would be good to chat to some irish folk too..

BUTTONSIRELAND

I must log on again and check it out, it would be good to chat to some irish folk too..

BUTTONSIRELAND

BUTTONSIRELAND

BUTTONSIRELAND

<br />I found it to be a very quiet site so I haven't been on it in ages.
<br />I must log on again and check it out, it would be good to chat to some irish folk too..