Special request, if anybody can help!

S

staceyagar

My name is Stacey Agar and I am 19 years old and living with Cystic Fibrosis. I have just been approved for a wish trip through the Rainbow Connection for people with life threatening diseases, and I am so excited! The problem is that it does not include my older sister since she is over 18, and we don't have the money to pay for her part. I can't imagine going without my whole family on this once in a lifetime opportunity trip. She has helped me so much in coping with my disease and I don't want to have this experience without her. While I am in Hawaii, I also want to go swimming with dolphins and go zip lining and I feel like this is the best chance that I will have to live my wish.

I really want this experience to be something that my family remembers forever, and where we don't have to worry about the costs of my medical bills, or what's happening at home, just relax and enjoy our vacation.

In order to make my wish come true, I have set up a website asking for donations, any amount would really help me a lot! I'm trying my best to relieve a little bit of the financial stress on my family lately. The website URL is
http://www.gofundme.com/tripforstacey
Thank you so much for the consideration!