Sports...

creed

Hi. My name is Brian, I am a 16 year old male. I was wondering what all sports do you all play? I play Golf, Basketball, Track, Baseball, and Hockey. My two main sports are Golf and Basketball. When I play sports I seem to be healthier then when I don't play sports. I'm 5'10 and weigh about 161 pounds. I lift weights and and am very active even when I'm not playing sports. Please tell me what sports you play and what you think about sports.Brian16 with cf/cfrd.

lilcutie05

hi Brian i am a ten year old girl w/cf/cfrd also.....i like soccer,basketball,softball,swimming,volleyball,tennis.right now i amk on 2 b-ball teams !! i have a game tonite i play point guard .... i got invited to the 3on3tourneys this March i will start softball this spring!!yay ..soccer in the fall...............lilcutie05

Taylor

Brian,Thanks for the post!Sports are excellent for physical, emotional, and social growth.Presently, I enjoy playing golf and volleyball. I use to be an avid mountain biker and consistently played basketball in my college and grad school days. In high school, I played football and ran on the track team (long jump, 100 m, and 200 m). Best,Dr. Lee

anonymous

Brian~ I love sports! Right now I'm on the running and weight toning thing, but I really love basketball, baseball and just about every sport. It's hard to find time and a place to play sports though and it stinks. I'm 23 work and play in a band. I do play a lot of golf in the spring and summer though. I wish I could get a group of friends together every now and then to play basketball. I'm also training for a half marathon in New York for next year.Colin I really want to get into mountain bikin/riding. What kind of bike do you suggest. I don't want one to crazy but one that is good for a beginner but won't need to be replaced right away,Thanks guys keep on exercising,Emily23 pwcfwww.letsrockcf.com

anonymous

Brian,I have always loved basketball. I quit playing "organized ball" when I hit highschool, something to do with everyone hitting puberty and me staying 5'1" until after I was a sophmore. I at least play 3 times a week at 6 AM before I go to work. This winter I have got together a group of buddies for a >30 basketball league for the coming year, I can hardly wait until the season begins!!! I also run, I was running in the local 5K races, but haven't ran any for a year or so. I am not a fan of running, but am a big fan of finishing the race! Luke

creed

Hey Emily, thats cool that you like golf and basketball. Those are my two favorite sports. I like running alot also. About Mountain Biking. I'm not sure on what kind of bike you should get because I was never in to mountain bikes personally, I always stuck with racing bikes or freestyle bikes. The brand of bike that I always stuck with was (Dyno or Dino) I forgot how to spell it. They made good bikes of racing and freestyle types and I bet they make good mountain bikes as well. One particular brand that I bet makes good mountain bikes would be mongoose. both of these brands make strong, and well built bikes that will last if you take care of them.Brian...