Stem Cell Therapy- Has anybody done it or know anyone who has?

scarecrow

I have been doing research on this for several years but have not talked to anyone who has done it.

It sounds like it might work but it might also be a scam.

J

jennywotherspoon

Hi there, the poster Angelo on this forum has talked about his success with stem cell therapy. (See his recent post in Adults section under thread "Be Nice").

Angelo

I have been doing research on this for several years but have not talked to anyone who has done it.

It sounds like it might work but it might also be a scam.

YES. ME. I too was concerned with scams. there are internet scams that will ship you stem cells. WHAT? from where. Some sites claim that they will treat you with stem cells from animals. SCARY. The only stem cells you want are your own and those from close genetic matches. That will almost always be immediate family.

I too researched for a couple of years and only found clinics in other countries doing the treatments. I did not want embryonic stem cells, and I wanted a U.S. connection. Finally found it, and barely in time before I died. I have had 2 treatments so far, and plan on another treatment before the end of year. They are developing protocol on me for treating CF. Will take many treatments to reverse CF to the point that I no longer need the treatments, but we don't know yet how many. I was almost dead, so I had nothing to lose by going for it. Now I and getting my life back.

GOD is GOOD.

read more about my journey at www.AngeloDiStefano.com. see the categories to the right of the screen for my blog entries.
also go to www.regenocyte.com to learn about Dr. Grekos and his team and the success they have had treating heart patients, lung patients, and spinal cord injuries. They have also treated some other conditions. All with practically 100% positive results.

I also am doing fundraising to pay for the treatments, because they are not approved in the US, so insurance will not cover it. www.Give1Tell10.org

you can reach me my email at Angelo@AngeloDiStefano.com if you have more questions. And I will give you my phone number.