Steroids and "cushingoid" appearance

kybert

Steroids and

it took me a year to lose it all. if you are unlucky you may never 'get rid' of all the fat around the stomach area. my body shape changed permanently after steroids.

kybert

Steroids and

it took me a year to lose it all. if you are unlucky you may never 'get rid' of all the fat around the stomach area. my body shape changed permanently after steroids.

kybert

Steroids and

kybert

Steroids and

kybert

Steroids and

JennifersHope

Steroids and

I have been on steroids for over four years now without stop.. I often go on higher doses of steroids on a regular basis then my normal base dose and when I do, It takes several months to lose any face weight.. I have never lost any belly weight and have a huge budda belly

JennifersHope

Steroids and

I have been on steroids for over four years now without stop.. I often go on higher doses of steroids on a regular basis then my normal base dose and when I do, It takes several months to lose any face weight.. I have never lost any belly weight and have a huge budda belly

JennifersHope

Steroids and

JennifersHope

Steroids and

JennifersHope

Steroids and

<br />
<br />