stomach problems

Scarlett81

i don't think i need to increase my enzymes. i increased 1.5 yrs ago and i just don't feel thats the prob. amy, yes i've taken when i eat, before, after, ect..at all times. weirdly, the pain and ickies seem to be usually at night.
maybe taking enzymes 20 mins prior to eating would help.

i was just wondering if this was an obvious side effect that anyone else has had on this too.

Scarlett81

i don't think i need to increase my enzymes. i increased 1.5 yrs ago and i just don't feel thats the prob. amy, yes i've taken when i eat, before, after, ect..at all times. weirdly, the pain and ickies seem to be usually at night.

i was just wondering if this was an obvious side effect that anyone else has had on this too.

Scarlett81

Scarlett81

Scarlett81